Karthik Sankar – v21.1 has been released and will be available as the primary version starting from today (26th May, 2010)
- The first version (v0.1) was released on May 26, 1989.
- Version upgrades have been carried out annually.
- Regular patches and bug fixes have been made to every version to improve the performance, accuracy, efficiency, maturity and sensibility.
- Release 21 is the current production quality release.
- Among other things, it improves the processing, thanks to a better and more robust handling of in-memory emotions. It features faster and customizable parallel computing by transparently integrating distributed priority scheduling into the core thinking engine.
- The new version also incorporates a career mode, which is a significant shift from the academic mode available in the previous versions.
- It now provides a lightweight career framework (which in part replaces the college API), along with support for salary, deductions, tax and many new extension modules.
- It also has professional networking features which is a value addition to the existing social networking capabilities.
- New features and fixes will be added to this release only.
- This is not an LTS version. For support and other queries, Click Here.
P. S. : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!
Share this article